Sunday, November 4, 2012

Love is Patient, Love is Kind

At the start of my documentary, I will use the voices of the six oldest children reciting 1 Corinthians, "Love is patient, love is kind" etc. and putting videos of children in the orphanages of the country's where the Boyd children are from.  I think that using their hopeful voices with the startling videos of the children still in orphanages will have a strong emotional impact on the audience. 


For the music, I don't want to use music very much in my documentary.  I think that the natural sound and the interviews of those who know the Boyd's best will make for the best sound.  For the parts where music is necessary, I plan on developing my own music in Garage Band.  I want to use something uplifting and inspirational for the opening and closing.

Below is another video I might use, if it fits, regarding what happens to orphans in Russia if they are forced to live on the streets.


No comments:

Post a Comment